Personal information we collect and why
What Personal Information may be collected:
- information you provide by filling out forms on our Site (e.g registering to use our Site, subscribing to a service, and other forms)
- answers to surveys
- information provided if you contact us
- details of transactions you carry out through our Site and through fulfilling an order
- details of your visits to our Site and other ZestyKits applications
If you use a debit or credit card for any of your subscription or other purchases, we collect your debit or credit card-related information and signature for the purposes of processing and administering your payment. We also collect your billing and shipping address, telephone address, email address to deliver the products you ordered
When Personal Information may be collected:
Personal Information may be collected when you:
- purchase products
- Request to be on our mailing list or to receive other marketing communications
- Register on our Website
- Apply for employment
- Participate in one of our contests or promotions or respond to a survey
- Submit a comment or question to customer service via e-mail or our live chat
Why Personal Information may be collected:
- to provide the service and allow you to use the Service.
- to operate the Service and to enhance and customize your experience with the Service.
- to provide you support and manage requests and complaints.
- to send you updates, notices, announcements and additional information relating to the Service.
- to send you marketing and advertising content by email, subject to your prior consent.
- to conduct surveys and questionnaires
- to improve the quality of our services
- to contact you
- send you a birthday greeting.
- to comply with any applicable law and assist the various bodies responsible for applying the law.
- to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activity or abusive use of the Service.
- To notify you of changes to our service
- to manage faults and failures.
- to take any action in case of litigation or legal proceedings of any kind between you and the Service, or between you and the Supplier or third parties in respect of or in connection with the Service;
Note: You are not required to subscribe to any form of marketing to use Services provided by ZestyKits.
We collect the following of all our Website visitors:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Internet browser you are using
- the computer operating system you are using
- time spent visiting the Website
- usage patterns within the Website
- domain name of the Website from which you linked to our site
- other similar information
We collect this information to help us understand and improve your experience on the Website.
Cookies and web beacons
Please note that every time we send you an email, we will give you the option to unsubscribe from our mailing list, so you can choose to stop receiving our emails at any time. You may also change your setting on your account or contact us at [email protected] Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect.
How your Personal Information is kept and communicated
ZestyKits retains Personal Information for a reasonable period or to achieve the objectives set or is in accordance with the law, whichever time frame is longer. We establish retention criteria depending on the type of information collected. Once the goals achieved and Personal Information is no longer required or if the person asked to remove such information, we ensure anonymity or we destroy it so as to ensure protection against access or unauthorized disclosure.
We never disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent, except:
- to suppliers of goods or services whose services have been retained to perform certain functions on our behalf (e.g. Delivery service). ZestyKits takes the necessary steps to ensure that these third-party use your Personal Information only for the purposes determined by ZestyKits and protects your Personal information according to the laws and regulation in place.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- To public authority only as required by law. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not share your Personal Information to a promotional partner unless you have specifically consented to the disclosure of your Personal Information to one.
All data is stored on servers with high security systems, protected against access by unauthorized persons and malicious uses. ZestyKits also protects the Personal Information disclosed to third parties in accordance with this policy. Only individuals who have access to information in the course of their duties can access it. Your Personal Information is retained and stored on our behalf by our hosting company. It is possible that some parts of the Personal Information is transferred outside the province of Saskatchewan.
To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. ZestyKits will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
In addition, ZestyKits will never contact you to ask for information about your credit card number or bank account. Information like this should be sent to ZestyKits only when you make a transaction, by contacting ZestyKits directly or by modifying your account online. If you receive a suspect email with a link to update the information on your account, do not click on this link. Go directly into your account on www.zestykits.com. If a stranger contacts you, sends you an unsolicited email, or asks you to confirm or give your password or personal or banking information, ignore the request and contact us immediately.
Outside links on our Site
The ZestyKits website may contain links to websites operated by other companies. By clicking on these links, you leave the ZestKits’ website. ZestyKits has no control over the operation of these websites and the fact that they are listed on our website does not make ZestyKits responsible in any way for their content or policies. Any Personal Information you transmit through these sites will be subject to their Privacy Policies.
From time to time, it may be that ZestyKits modifies this Policy. Please check back periodically.
As of May 1st, 2018