A great way to receive elegantly and easily is with a high tea. Having traditional tea means savoring the present moment and welcoming our guests with simple elegance. Small sandwiches, scones, jam, pastries and of course teas. We recommend: 2 types of sandwiches and cream puffs.
Elevate simple sandwich with elegant ingredients. Replace the baloney with Italian Mortadelle and butter in cucumber sandwishes with mascarpone.
2 types of sandwiches
– Mortadelle & mustard
– Cucumber & mascarpone
– Ensure the garnishes are cut very thinly.
– Remove the crust
– Cut the sandwiches in small bites (squares, rectangles or triangles)
Cream puffs are a great way to be creative with pastries. The base recipe has only 4 ingredients!
- Prep Time 10 Minutes
- Cook Time 30 Minutes
- Total Time 40 Minutes
- makes 48 mini puffs servings
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Bring the water to a boil. Add the butter and melt over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and add the flour all at once. Combine with a wooden sppon with the heat on until a ball forms.
- Remove from heat. Add the eggs, one at a time and combine vigorously after each.
- Form the puffs on a cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes at 425 F and 10 minutes at 325 F.